Generally speaking, the Municipality tries to give priority to:
Concerning the cycling network, the Municipality is setting up a hierarchical structure, with a main network, a local network and a recreational network.
- a compact urban structure which encourages the use of bicycles;
- locating services within the urban structure so that they are accessible to all modes of transport;
- the introduction of measures to reduce traffic and create car-free zones in the town centre;
- increase the cost of using cars: environmental tax, parking costs;
- call for positive attitudes towards cycling, through the media.