When you are a registered user or submit content to the BYPAD consortium, we save your private data in our systems. Your data (name, organisation, contact information, personal information) only appears publicly if you declare it in your personal data settings. You can access all the information disclosed with us at any time, verify its accuracy and, if necessary, correct it. In order to do this, please log in into your profile and adjust everything that is necessary. You can also change your preferences settings at any time. If you would like to delete your account, please contact the processing manager (see below). You will be reminded on an annual basis, that you are in our system.
The BYPAD Management never discloses personal information to third parties without prior approval. We do not divulge your personal data for any marketing purposes.
The minimum information details we collect for the purposes of registering are: name, surname and email address. This information is collected and safely stored in order to provide the user access to the Members Area and contribution of content for a bicycle policy audit. If you do not wish to provide this information you will not be able to register or participate in the audits.
We take high security measures to safeguard the information against possible misuse or unauthorised access. The data will be kept in a highly secure server with daily backups. Only authorised personnel has physical access to the server and can access the server file system via a remote connection. All the passwords used will be encrypted. We also collect and store IP addresses of visitors to this website to understand who uses the website and to ensure the content is relevant.
Users may exercise certain rights in relation to their Data processed by the Owner. Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw their consent if they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- To object to the processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their data if the processing is carried out on another legal basis than consent.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to know whether the Owner performs the Data Processing, to take note of certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data being processed.
- Check and request rectification. Users have the right to check the accuracy of their Data and to request updates or rectifications.
- To limit the processing of their Data. Users have the right to limit the processing of their Data under certain circumstances. In that case, the Owner will not process their Data for purposes other than storing it.
- To have their Personal Data deleted or removed in any other way. Users have the right under certain circumstances to have the Owner delete their Data.
- Receive their Data and have them forwarded to another Processing Officer. Users have the right to obtain their Data in a structured, current and machine-readable form and transfer that Data to another controller without being hindered. This provision applies on condition that the Data are processed in an automated manner and that the processing is based on the consent of the User, on an agreement to which the User is a party or on pre-contractual obligations arising therefrom.
- Submit a complaint. Users have the right to file a claim with their competent data protection authority.
Within this website we also provide links to third-party sites. Since we do not control them, we encourage you to review their privacy policies.
Last change: December 2022
The BYPAD Management processes the data. If you have any questions about the processing of your personal data, please feel free to send us a request.
Institut für Verkehrspädagogik | Institute for Transport Education